Sunday, October 6, 2013

I haven't posted for some time. I hope to get back to it.

I have been really good - I am on a new antidepressant, and the really big thing is that a medic finally put 1 and 1 together, or that's how it feels, and suggested Generalised Anxiety Disorder. Not only that, but she put me straight onto pregabalin (which is apparently indicated for GAD but not for anxiety itself), and I am starting to feel like a normal human. I still have attacks of anxiety, but that's what they are, attacks - not a constant, not nearly as much as before. And attacks have triggers, they're not completely inexplicable. I feel more aware of other people, of my body, I sleep well, I am excited. Some of this is the euphoria of the new drug, and most of the time I can't remember what day it is or what on earth I am doing. Hopefully this will improve; but if I were to remain this way I would keep the trade-off, thanks. To me GAD feels like the cruellest and most intolerable illness, but I am very biased!

More on that later. I just wanted to post something I wrote about Breaking Bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment